Align Your Team and Meet Business Goals
For more than 20 years, our parent company, CompTIA, has been the global leader in vendor-neutral IT certifications in skills ranging from IT support to networking and cybersecurity. With exams that map directly to today’s current job roles, we are experts at turning training and certification into value for your organization.
Upskill Your Team
As the industry leader, CompTIA Tech Career Academy (CTCA) has the resources to help you boost employee efficiency while providing substantial ROI.
- Certifications for every experience level and every area of IT or cybersecurity
- Training to keep employees engaged and boosts their morale/effectiveness
- Training doesn’t interfere with day-to-day work responsibilities
- Work within your budget
CompTIA certifications are updated regularly to focus on key cyber job roles and best practices and are well-aligned to the NICE Workforce Framework. With CompTIA credentials, government employees can verify their cyber knowledge and skills while fulfilling directives, including FISMA and DoD 8570/8140. Our custom training can help government employees prepare for certification exams.
Live Online Training
Live online instructor-led test preparation simulates the traditional classroom learning experience.
- Students are trained on everything they need to pass CompTIA certification exams.
- Training is conducted by CTCA instructors who hold the certifications they teach and have several years of real-world IT experience.
- Industry-standard IT training best practices are followed.
- Our proprietary platform enables two-way communication, so students can ask questions and participate in discussions.
- Learning may take place anywhere with an Internet connection. Additional tech specifications apply.
Live online instruction from CTCA ensures that no travel is required.
CTCA Mentored Learning offers the right balance between self-paced and classroom-based courses, while providing a personalized learning experience. It allows learners to learn at their own speed, level and convenience regardless of IT experience, and it ensures that they have access to an experienced, certified CTCA mentor who can guide them through the learning process.
Enrollment dates take place once per month.
Learners are provided a framework and lesson plan with expectations and asked to meet milestones throughout the program to stay on track.
In addition to self-paced learning, individuals can sign up for 1:1 tutor support.
Access to one 90-minute study session per week.
On-Site Corporate Training
Let us bring our best-in-class instructors to you. With on-site corporate training, we utilize your on-site space. The program is a blend of lectures, group projects and hands-on labs supported with one-on-one advising by the instructor.
OUR PARTNERS' EMPLOYEES SAY IT BEST
“The program overall, it was very beneficial…it helped with being able to continue my daily job and also implement the things that I was learning…in my current role or how I could implement them to help our customers.” – Zach Jacobson, Support Representative, Thomson Reuters