Join our community to expand the tech talent pipeline and get people into tech careers
Unlock People’s Potential
With the help of our community partners, CompTIA members and CompTIA Tech Career Academy alumni, we unlock people’s potential by launching their tech careers. In our scheduled academic classes and customized training programs, we graduate hundreds of new technologists and help businesses fulfill their workforce needs. We’re disrupting the traditional education system to get people into jobs faster.
Our Partners Say It Best
“The majority of the people I have worked with who completed the program definitely were able to secure jobs and lift themselves out of income insecurity, which is exactly what we hope to see.” – Sue Thompson, Employment Counselor, Jewish Family & Children’s Service of Minneapolis
4 Steps for Student Success
Recruiting & Assessments
Training in Tech & Soft Skills
Certification for Tech Jobs
Scheduled Academic Classes
- Centered on our IT-Ready Technical Support program
- Available online or in classrooms
- 240 hours of training over 8-16 weeks
- Focused on CompTIA A+ certification
- Includes career services
- Self-enrollment for students
- Regulated and licensed by government agencies
- Custom training centered on client goals
- Self-paced mentored learning or cohort models available
- Training available online or in classrooms
- Hours depend on client needs
- Can include multiple industry certifications
- Recruiting, screening and career services also available
CompTIA Tech Career Academy Alumni
In 2020, we reorganized our alumni program. We are forming a new Alumni Council in 2021 to represent our alumni from across the U.S. We’re encouraged by our alumni’s success, and you can catch their success stories and career advice on our blog and Technologist Talk podcast channel.
If you need to expand or upskill your own staff, we can help by:
- Connecting you to our graduates, and/or
- Providing custom training to your employees.
Plus, our students benefit from your business and tech expertise. Get involved by:
- Telling your tech career story to a classroom,
- Participating in speed networking, and/or
- Becoming a mentor.
We believe strongly in collaboration to achieve shared goals and work with leading nonprofits and organizations nationwide to support our students with tuition grants, career services and additional learning opportunities. Partners can refer their clients that need new careers and tech training. We also develop custom programs to fulfill partners’ workforce needs and transition people into high-wage IT and cybersecurity careers.
From supporting our scheduled academic classes to engaging in our custom training programs, our partners help us unlock people's potential for tech careers.