You can be on your way to a tech career for less than you might think!
IT-Ready Technical Support Program
Tuition is all-inclusive and covers 8 weeks of technical and soft skills instruction, fees for certification exams, all classroom materials, and career support.
- There is no application fee.
- You will receive a tuition invoice 30 days before your course begins.
- You will receive a letter summarizing your financial assistance two weeks before your course begins.
- 100% of your tuition payment is due 14 days before your course begins unless you have a CompTIA Tech payment plan.
- A fee of 1.5% of the amount owed will be assessed for late payments.
Financial assistance —up to the full tuition amount—is available in many locations through our generous donor organizations. Since 2012, all eligible students to our IT-Ready Technical Support program have qualified for grants to significantly reduce their tuition expenses. Our grants are not loans; they do not need to be repaid by the student. For students who do not qualify for full-tuition grants, they can access low-interest-rate CompTIA Loans to pay their tuition after their training is done.